So to complement my list of cocktail recipes published recently I’ve come up with this year for clients and special events, here’s Part 2 which are just perfect for Summer sipping or those times you don’t want a strong cocktail.
Best of all they’re all very easy to make and you can also make jugs of them for parties!
You start by check out my making an Australian inspired cocktail, the Summer Sipper here on Youtube too.
- 45mls of Maidenii Dry Vermouth
- 10mls of simple syrup
- 60mls of soda to taste
- Mix ingredients over ice in a glass, and top with soda.
- Garnish with thin slices of lemon and lime, with fresh mint and stir.
FRESH AND EASY
- Muddle some fresh mint leaves and 15mls of lime juice
- Top up with premium soda in a tall glass over ice
- Garnish with thin slices of lemon and lime
- 30ml Gin
- 15m St Germain Liqueur
- 60ml soda water
- 2 drops grapefruit bitters
- 2 lime slices
- 1 thin cucumber slice
- 1 thin lemon slice
- Build over ice in a tall glass and stir
- Infuse soda water with fresh rosemary sprigs overnight
- Mix with a dash of simple syrup, and serve on a rocks glass
- Garnish with fresh rosemary and lemon
SHIRAZ GIN SPRITZER
- 30ml Underground Shiraz & Pepperberry Gin, or something with plenty of spice!
- 15ml Lillet Rouge
- Build in a tall glass with ice, then top with soda water and garnish with an orange peel
SUNRISE BLODDY MARY
- In a blender, add 500ml tomato juice, stick of celery, 1/3 beetroot, lime juice, 1/2 white onion, sea salt, small peeled carrot, a tablespoon of horseradish
- Blend until smooth
- Serve with fresh celery stick and a lemon and lime slice in a tall glass and ice
- Season with salt, pepper and/ or Tabasco to taste.
THE NON-75 – a Non-Alc Version of the classic Cocktail
- Add 15ml of lemon juice, some drops of orange bitters and shake with ice in a cocktail shaker
- Then add some premium Tonic Water, shake briefly
- Pour into champagne glass
- Stir until very chilled and strain into a chilled cocktail glass and add lemon peel garnish
- 15ml Seedlip Spiced Cordial
- 15ml Sugar or Simple syrup
- Dash orange bitters
- Build in a with ice, then top with soda water and garnish with blueberries, raspberries, lime slices plus mint leaves and thin slices cucumber
- 20ml Maidenii dry vermouth
- 15m Creme de Cassis
- Build in a tall glass with ice, then top with soda water and garnish with an blood orange slice