You can engage myself and my team for a range of event formats ranging from intimate private or corporate experiences, to large scale corporate settings.
Here is a range of what I can offer, each experience being customised to you and your guests.
These intimate affairs include a hands on experience for guests to craft their own Martini using a wide range of vodka’s, gins, vermouths and other special ingredients in a stylish and fun format.I induct the guests into the secrets of crafting a perfect Martini and they get hands on to make one of their own design under my guidance.
Guests enjoy a welcome drink, demonstration and q+a session about all aspects of the Martini, spirits and vermouths, and then get to create a cocktail of their own design. The events run for about an hour and a half or bit longer.
There are three packages to choose from:
- Essentials-which features premium spirits ($85 per head)
- Super Premium which includes some of the best spirits around including hard to get stock from around the world ($110 per head)
- and Bespoke where I create an experience that is unique for your occasion (POA)
This includes spirits & garnishes and recipe cards to keep.
Additional costs such as glass hire, additional staff if required and travel & accommodation and room hire etc isn’t included in the price per head naturally. These can be run in your own home or another premises.
Bespoke Martini or other recipes
- I can design a Martini for a special event that is both unique and able to be recreated by your team. An example included one for the Street Theatre in Canberra to mark the debut of a new production, Cold Light.
- I’ve also created a very special Martini, for the Canberra Centre.
- Recipes can also be created so you have a signature cocktail for your restaurant or bar, including training.
- You can watch this clip for an example: https://www.facebook.com/TheMartiniWhisperer/videos/347197682570184/
Degustation Dinners and special events
- Each year I host successful and sold out World Gin Day dinners plus other events where I create cocktails to match the menu, and host the event as MC. I’m an experienced facilitator and guest speaker and bring a polished, affable and polished style to any event.
- Recent events have included a French Gin Degustation Dinner at Hotel Realm and part of the Canberra Modern Festivall
Australian Spirits Masterclasses
- Craft Spirits is a global craze that shows no sign of slowing down anytime soon.
- I present popular sessions that run for about 2 hours where guests can sample of craft gins from around the world, plus catering, outline how its made, and the story behind each product.
- You can choose from Gin, Rum or Whisky plus other Australian craft spirits, including hard to source stock.
- Please watch this short clip about the regular series I do at Pialligo Estate.
- Besides creating a bespoke cocktail for an event, I can also be part of an event including offering a range of cocktails, demonstrations, talks on spirits, and hands-on experience for guests as part of conference or team building event for 1 or 2 hours.
- One of the more memorable events in 2017 was hosting a Martini soiree for over 90 members of the Australian Parliament and heads of the national cultural institutions who just loved by Martini creations, or presenting to a sold out session at the Canberra Centre for Autumn cocktails at home!
- Having worked in a range of front of house restaurant and hotel manager roles for over a decade I understand hospitality very well and have never lost my admiration for the hard work and passion that goes into offering great service consistently.
- I offer sessions to take your team on how to make a Martini perfectly every time, including all the styles and garnishes, with particular focus on how to use the stock you carry to best effect, including upselling techniques.
- Masterclasses on Australian craft spirits can also be arranged as per the above concepts.
- I can also offer a consulting service on what stock to carry and which equipment etc to have to ensure you can offer your guests a great Martini.
Contact Phillip to discuss these or other event formats on 0414 78 86 81 or via email.