Vermouth is having a moment. With a new appreciation of it’s complexity and versatility, there is also a market for those wishing to imbibe in style, but at a lower dose of alcohol.
You can also read about Vermouth and it’s production in this article.
Updated 16 July 2019
- Adelaide Hills Distillery, South Australia, Dry, Rosso, Rose
- Causes and Cures, Victoria, Semi Dry White and Rosso. Read review here
- Castagna Classic Dry, Victoria
- Cinq a Sept Small Batch Vermouth, Victoria
- JC’s Own Wermut (Barossa Valley)
- Margan Family Wines , New South Wales Hunter Valley- Vermouth Off Dry, and Off Sweet
- Maidenii,Victoria – Classic, Classic Unfiltered, Nocturne, Sweet and Dry. Read review here.
- Regal Rogue, South Australia – Lively White, Wild Rose, Bold Red, Bianco, Rosso and Daring Dry
- Skew Vermouth,South Australia
- The Mystic Vermouth, Victoria
- Yuzu Vermouth, South Australia