Poor Vermouth, compared to the glamour spirits, Gin and Vodka, she’s always the bridesmaid, never the bride.
But that’s definitely changing here in Australia with a new confident wave of quality releases means you’ve several distinctly individual products to choose from perfect as a mixer, or on their own.
You can also read about Vermouth and it’s production on this page.
Updated July 28, 2017
- Adelaide Hills Distillery (South Australia) Dry, Rosso, Rose
- Causes and Cures (Victoria), Semi Dry White and Rosso. Read review here
- Castagna Classic Dry (Victoria)
- JC’s Own Wermut (Barossa Valley)
- Margan Family Wines (New South Wales) Hunter Valley Vermouth Off Dry, and Off Sweet
- Maidenii (Victoria) Classic, Classic Unfiltered, Sweet (Rosso) and Dry. Read review here.
- Regal Rogue, (South Australia) Lively White, Wild Rose, Bold Red, Bianco, Rosso and Daring Dry
- Skew Vermouth (South Australia)