Just a quick update on some of the things in the pipeline you can look forward to on the blog.
- A ‘How-to-make The Perfect Martini at Home’ video due to popular demand.
- A review of the new Gin from Tasmania, McHenry + Sons.
- Details of my guest appearances at Floriade festival in Canberra on Friday 26 September.
- Details of a special one-night-only craft Gin experience in Canberra on Friday 24 October.
- Plus, hopefully, a look at some of the newish Australian craft Dry Vermouth on the market to update my Vermouth survey,
At the end of the year I’ll be travelling to Berlin for a holiday and have lined up some Gin experiences there, so that will be fun!
Thanks for tuning in as always!