Updated 1 December
Upcoming Events + News
Tune into Canberra radio station 2CC on Sunday 3rd December at 10am for my next media appearance to talk all things spirits and cocktails!
Somehow I’ve also washed up on the ABC’s Country Breakfast and Rural radio shows too in November talking about the rise of the cocktail culture here in Australia and the Martini.
I’m also part of a special Gin Xmas Gift project- see here for details , and I’m a contributor to a new guide on Australian and New Zealand Gins being released next year- swing past my friends at Gintonica for more info. Update: Sold out!
Upcoming Reviews and Articles
Look out for reviews and interviews about:
- Australian Distillers Conference I attended at McHenry Distillery
- Kalki Moon Gin
- Distillery Botanica Garden Gin
- Patient Wolf Gin
- Catcher & Co Distillery Mist Truffle gin
Please see the website Index for more articles and reviews
Some Past Events
- Part of the Design Canberra festival I hosted another sold out Martini soiree and talk at University House on the 15th November.
- I was interviewed on ABC Radio Canberra in November to talk about the Martini and Modernism.
- I was interviewed on ABC Radio Canberra on Sunday 9 April about Gin
- On April 21 & August 17th I was part of the fabulous Pialligo Estate as part of their new Academy program in a series of events this year. First up, I’ll be sharing (and letting you taste) a range of craft gins from around the world and explaining what makes them tick. Tickets on sale via the Pialligo Estate website. SOLD OUT
- World Gin Day Dinner! I’m back to celebrate all things gin in style after very successful events in past years. The evening of June 10 you’ll want to block out now, and I’ll be hosting a dinner with some special guests at Muse Restaurant in Canberra. SOLD OUT
- World Martini Day Masterclass to celebrate World Martini Day on the 16th, join me for a fun evening and learn how to master the most iconic of cocktails! Just a few tickets left, book via the Pialligo Estate website. SOLD OUT
- I hosted an amazing evening for the Canberra Centre in July on the 14th where I debuted a very special creation for the event: La Martini Deluxe– both masterclasses were sold out with over 80 people attending. You can see a clip from the event on my facebook page here. You can read all about it, plus a recipe here.
So I’d better get cracking then – happy cocktails friends!