There’s some good stuff coming down the pipeline in the first half of the year Martini Whisperer wise and I wanted to give you advance notice so you can plan ahead.
Apologies if you’re out of Australia reading this, but I’m hoping to get to London later this year, so maybe we can meet then if that’s your neck of the woods, and back to the USA for a Palm Springs, San Diego, LA guest appearance tour. Fingers crossed.
Canberra Martini Masterclasses
So I’ve had lots of local publicity lately, such as the CityNews and coming up will be a feature in the very popular lifestyle magazine, HerCanberra (out in February), so as a result I’m lining up some more public martini masterclasses soon.
If you’re interested in being part of these fun and interactive experiences, please email me so I can let you know when its coming up in advance.
If you live somewhere else, please contact me and perhaps we can line up an event near you. Of course, I can also be engaged for private and bespoke events.
- This will be a big day for me! On February 10th I’ll be running an Australian craft spirit masterclass at the Australian Hotel in Cooma as part of the Get Smoked Festival from about 12pm to 2pm (details via the facebook link).
- Then back up the road to Canberra as I’m a guest judge again at the fabulous Burlesque Idol competition at the Canberra Theatre. Time to get glammed up and enjoy a spectacular and fun evening. I’ll be judging, and there might even be a bit of a performance (a tradition for Burlesque judges) by yours truly!
- Something very special on the evening of March 2 at Australia’s Parliament House. Details will be released soon, but it will be a glamorous ball on the members-only terrace overlooking Canberra as part of the Enlighten Festival. I’ll be co-hosting and will be serving some very special Martini creations just for the evening. Stay tuned for details on how to book your tickets!
- On Saturday afternoon on March 17th, I’m at the beautiful Wildbrumby Distillery in the Snowy Mountains for what will be a memorable Martini Masterclass. Enquire directly with the distillery if you wish to come.
- Also in March will be the debut of the Guide to Australian Gin from Gintonica, which I’ve contributed a chapter or so to. This will be the first comprehensive guide to Gin distilleries in Australia, a must have!
So a few things to look forward to. Also, I’ll be introducing several new guest contributors soon with new articles and reviews!
So thanks for tuning in and thanks for your support.
You must be logged in to post a comment.