One for my local Canberra region pals, here’s a line up of some of the public events I’ve coming up.
Don’t forget I can always be engaged for private soirees at your place, or for a corporate function leading up to the festive season, you’ll find some ideas here.
I’m partnering with local distillers, Underground Spirits to run several talks and a workshop during the popular art and flower festival Floriade. You’ll need to book via the festival website.
- Making the Perfect Gin and Tonic – take your G+T to the next level!
- 30 September (two sessions 12.45pm and 3.30pm) and 14 October at 3.30pm. Book via the website.
- Crafting Cocktails with Underground Spirits – perfect a Negroni, Espresso Martini or a classic Martini under my guidance.
- 7 October at 3pm. Book via the website.
My popular series of masterclasses and appreciation events continue at Pialligo Estate. Note these are limited to 18 people and always book out! We’ll be announcing some 2019 dates soon. You can book your places via the Estate’s website. Price includes grazing platter and drinks naturally.
- Martini Masterclass– create the perfect Martini in this fun session with spirits from my own personal collection, plus all the tips!
- October 6, 3.00pm Book via the website
- Australian Single Malts– I present 6 craft single malt scotches from around Australia to show you the range of great spirits available and the stories behind them.
- 17 November, 3.00pm Book via the website