It looks like 2020 is going to be another big year at Martini Whisperer HQ with lots new developments in the works such as a YouTube channel featuring craft spirits reviews and insights, and plenty of events already lined up.
So on this page -which will be updated along the way- I’ll publish details of opportunities to come along and have some fun and informative cocktail and spirits experiences.
In addition to these public events I’m also busy staging private events for corporate and personal clients, please see this page for some more information about those.
If you’re interested in a collaboration or are looking to engage me, then please get in touch soon via the form below.
Just follow the links for more information and to book your tickets for each event, and there are many more to come.
UPDATED 24 MARCH 2020 >
ALAS, ALL MY FUTURE EVENTS HAVE BEEN PUT ON ICE, POSTPONED TO A LATER DATE OR CANCELLED DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
AS SOON AS WE GET PAST THIS EMERGENCY YOU’LL BE ASSURED I’LL BE OFFERING LOTS OF SPECIAL EVENTS AS WE’LL ALL NEED SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE.
DO TAKE CARE
APRIL> ALL EVENTS CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19 HEALTH PRECAUTIONS
- 1st – Travel the World with Whisky tasting at East Hotel – buy your tickets here
- 2nd- The World of International Craft Gins at Pialligo Estate
- 22nd – private client Martini soiree
- 23rd – Whiskies of Australia masterclass at Pialligo Estate
- 30th – Australian craft Rum experience at Pialligo Estate
MAY> ALL EVENTS CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19 HEALTH PRECAUTIONS
- 2nd: Cocktail Party to launch the new Australian National Botanical Gardens Banksia exhibition (details for tickets soon)
- 7th: Australian Craft Gins tasting at Pialligo Estate
- 13th: Travel Australia with Gin tasting at East Hotel – buy your tickets here
- 15th: Australian Single Malts masterclass at Pialligo Estate
- 21st: International Craft Gins tastings at Pialligo Estate
- 15th: Myths, Malts and Stories – for Whisky Lovers, Food Am I in Wagga Wagga
- 27th: bespoke Japanese craft spirits masterclass for a private client
JUNE > ALL EVENTS CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19 HEALTH PRECAUTIONS
- Stay tuned for a big reveal of Martini Whisperer goodness!
- 11th- Australian Craft Rums tasting experience at Pialligo Estate
- 13th – Regional Craft Spirits Degustation Dinner at Pialligo Estate hosted and curated by myself
- 19th – World Martini Day cocktail hour with Martinis craft by me at Pialligo Estate Fields.
- 25th- Australian Craft Gins tasting at Pialligo Estate
- Stay tuned!
- Stay tuned!
- I’ll be Perth to judge again their distilled spirits awards as part of the Perth Royal Show
- 11th – Rum Lovers Masterclass Food I Am I, Wagga Wagga
- South Coast Food and Wine Festival, 16 + 17 October in Huskisson, Jervis Bay
- Stay tuned!
- Launch of the Martini Whisperer YouTube channel
- 21st – Date Night Summer Singles Cocktails at Pialligo Estate
- 24th- 36 Short Distillery Craft Spirits Tasting
- 25th – Rums of Australia at Pialligo Estate
- 26th – Australia Day, Guest spot on Sunday Brunch program ABC Radio Canberra – listen via streaming here
- 28th – The New World of Craft Gins at Pialligo Estate
- 30th – Whiskies of Australia masterclass at Pialligo Estate
- 8th – Rooftop Garden Party and cocktail making experience at the Burberry Hotel
- 15th – private client cocktail making experience
- 19th – Travel the World with Gin tasting at East Hotel – buy your tickets here.
- 21st – Australian Gin masterclass, Food Am I in Wagga Wagga SOLD OUT
- 29th – Whiskies of Australia masterclass at Pialligo Estate
- 7th – World Gin Masterclass at Pialligo Estate
- 12th – Australian craft Rum experience at Pialligo Estate
- 13th – an exclusive cocktail function for corporate client
- 14th – Exclusive Skyfire and Cocktail Soiree at the Little National Hotel, purchase your tickets here, limited places available > POSTPONED UNTIL LATER IN THE YEAR
- 27th – private soiree featuring curated range international craft gins > > POSTPONED UNTIL LATER IN THE YEAR