UPDATE 28 OCTOBER: ONLY 10 SPOTS LEFT OUT OF 70 PLACES AVAILABLE
My pals from Gintonica, the leading online gin company are aiming for over 2000 people to beat the current record of 796 for a gin tasting.
Join Canberra’s own Martini Whisperer, that’s me, who will host the afternoon and take you through a unique gin tasting experience in association with First Edition Restaurant at the Novotel Canberra. As you know, I’m one of Australia’s leading craft spirits educators and advocates and awards judge, and guests will also enjoy:
- A curated tasting of three gins
- A selection of StrangeLove tonics
- Unique commemorative Spanish style ‘Copa de Balon’ gin glass
- An official GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ certificate of participation
- A 30% discount off a Gintonica order
- Special gin offers and discounts from your favourite gin brands
- Break a world record with fellow gin lovers
- plus other special offers on the day.
Places are limited to 50 places only, plus the first 1000 people in Australia to purchase their ticket will receive a compliment Guide to Australian Gin book by David Box. Tickets are $75.00 per person.